It’s my 2nd time working at Cathouse. The first time I spent 4 years working my way up from bar staff to supervisor. I took a break from there to work at The Garage for a bit. I have been back at Cathouse for 6 years now having re-started as Bar Manager before moving up to General Manager.
I have a mixed music taste but mostly rock and punk with some cheese from time to time. My all-time favourite gig was The Distillers at the Barras but I have seen the likes of Bastille, Pink, QOTSA, Eagles of Death Metal, Feeder and various drag shows. So it’s a bit of a mixed bag from me.
– Visit New York. – See an American basketball match. –
I visited Copenhagen just before Christmas. It was very festive – I love that time of year. All the folks were very friendly so I would definitely for again and do more exploring.
Assistant General Manager
In 2007, I started as a part-time bartender whilst completing my university degree at UWS. Working my way up, I progressed to chargehand before joining the management team in 2014. In February 2018, I became the Assistant Manager of Cathouse Rock Club!
I am a rapore/ nu metal kid through and through and play in 2 bands: Psyko Dalek & UpRoar. Some of my most memorable gigs are:
Big Day Out at the Green – (RHCP/ Foos/ QOTSA) – 2003
Slipknot – Barrowlands – 2005
Limp Bizkit – SAP Arena – Mannheim – 2011
Sevendust – The Garage – 2018
– Complete the ‘El Caminito Del Rey’ hike in Spain. – Visit the ice caves of Iceland. – Play a gig at the Barrowlands. –
Rome & Bora Bora
I’ve worked at Catty forever. In the beginning I was bar staff, then the Head Supervisor before working my way up the ranks. Since early 2018 I have been the clubs Bar Manager.
Gorillaz, Pixies, (my favourite gig at Barrowlands), Anthrax, Oasis, Cypress Hill and Rancid. As well as 80s and 90s hip-hop/rap and 90s grunge.
I want to grow my hair long. I’m currently trying but I am getting fed up of it and have a strong desire to shave it all off! But I have come this far…
Lanzarote, followed closely by Stockholm. I would also love to go to Hawaii!
I’ve been part of the Cathouse family for 7 years now. Before that, I worked for a bank where I had to sell my soul and show no emotion on a daily basis. From this I learned to work for something you believe in so left the corporate world for the party life.
My music taste is varied. I love anything from Slipknot to ABBA. During my time at Catty, I’ve worked with You Me At Six, Deftones, Anthrax & Don Broco to name a few. But my highlight has been working at the Shikari Sound System shows. The guys are down to earth and a true representation of how Cathouse has evolved over the years.
– Reverse global warming. – Ban plastic. – Run my own festival. –
My favourite trips have been the 2 times I travelled to Belgium for Pukkelpop Festival. My dream holiday would be flying out to Tahiti and forgetting Social Media exists for a few weeks.
I started as a PR and got heavily involved with Halloween in 2017 as I’m a self-proclaimed Halloween Queen. I have been doing graphics for Cathouse full-time ever since.
As I’m a Catty loyal, I’d say I’m mostly into rock music. Classic rock with a side of metal. I’m also big into 80s tunes and have a soft spot for retro synth music. I do like rap-rave and hip-hop as well!
– Visit Coney Island to ride the big wheel & have corn dogs. – Ride the subway like Warriors (without gang fights). – Travel to the original Disneyland in California & go to their famous Halloween nights. – Meet my horror heroes, Bruce Campbell & Robert Englund! –
– A California road trip where we drove from San Francisco to San Diego and back. We stopped at Death Valley, Hollywood and Six Flags Magic Mountain. – Tokyo to visit my sister! I was part of a traditional tea ceremony, dressed in a full kimono. We also went to a bunch of awesome comic/toy shops. –
Social Media & Events Manager
I have one leg much shorter than the other. But depending on which way you look at it, one might just be longer than the other. Anyway, I’ve spent a lot of time working on recreating a lego version of Jumanji but don’t seem to be getting far… I’m a fan of being on time but never am… I work in the industry.
Beatbox versions of Death Metal songs.
– Finally complete Final Fantasy XV. – Recreate a Lego version of Jumanji. –
Jumanji OR Cancun.